Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Suncare!



I could not wait to tell you about this great find! I have searched for natural, chemical free suncare for years, and I have something special coming really soon.

Meet COOLA. COOLA meet my friend who has been longing for natural suncare products sans the harsh chemicals…

The COOLA Natural Mineral Sunblock Collection merges the perfect blend of natural and organic ingredients with Zinc and Titanium Dioxide. This new collection has a little something for everyone (face, body, sport and baby), and they are easily integrated into your daily skincare practices. In addition to COOLA's natural sunblock features, find moisture-rich products that are chock-full of anti-agers, organic extracts and anti-oxidants. Every product is free of PABA, Parabens, Petroleum and Phthalates; and it's made right here in the USA.

COOLA is bringing a multi-functional collection of natural, organic suncare to sarimotley cosmetics, and I am very excited about that! I have testers available for you to touch and try, and I am taking pre-orders now (sari@sarimotley.com). Product will be here June 23, 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment